Main assignment of Chitosan weight loss supplement is to bind fat cells that we intake with food force it to pass through digestive system without absorption into blood.
Sometime on line you will come across a large number of diet products that contain this particular ingredient.
This compound is extracted from shellfish, such as crabs, shrimp and lobster. The shells from these sea inhabitants have been ground down into a powder and then Chitosan is delivered.
When Chitosan is consumed, sugars, carbohydrates and fats are binding in bowels which make them to be pushed out from consumer’s body without being digested.
Unfortunately list of ingredients for this weight loss product is not applicable.
What about is Chitosan?
Regular exercise and a healthy diet will depend of your choice of dietary supplement based on this ingredient. But not all weight loss supplements are suitable for all consumers.
Those users who are allergic to shellfish won’t be able to consume diet products like this one is. Some studies claim that this product can prevent the digestion of nutrients and Vitamins in the body.
- This special kind of ingredient help some consumers with weight loss or fat reduction by preventing fats to be absorbed in digestive system
- Chitosan is completely natural ingredient that is extracted from shellfish
- A certain number of weight loss products based on active ingredient Chitosan are available on line with no prescription
- Potential users which are allergic to shellfish shouldn’t consume supplements containing Chitosan
- Some studies have shown that Chitosan could hinder minerals and Vitamins from being absorbed into a human body
- There are no studies or proof to confirm Chitosan claims and statements
Chitosan is just one of many important ingredients in a chain of a diet pill composition. It is a fact that this substance belongs into 100% natural supplements group but there is neither medical backing nor clinical proof that there is any weight loss effectiveness. Also it is very important to consult your doctor about supplements that contain this substance before any use.