This is very powerful dietary supplement that contains the combination of natural ingredients and chemical powers of ephedrine. Because of the huge content of Ephedra it increases body’s thermogenic fat and calorie burning processes. Also, consumers can experience appetite suppression.
What is Ephedra?
Ephedra is claimed to be one of the best weight loss products available on the market. It boosts energy levels therefore aid to lose weight successfully. These days Ephedra is the only diet supplement that supplies users with the combination of Ephedrine and two herbal natural ingredients.
As manufacturers of this powerful weight loss product users will receive several benefits such as:
- An increased ability to burn fat more efficiently
- Boosted energy levels
- Speed up metabolism
- This diet pill is 10000 times stronger than human’s natural feeling of hunger
- Ephedra makes human brain “believe” that the body is not hungry so users feel less hunger
What is Ephedrine/Ephedra?
Ephedra is pseudonym for the well known diet compound Ephedrine because Ephedra and Ephedrine are similar substances. Ephedrine is chemical substance and it is a part of Ephedra’s composition.
Yes, Ephedrine has been reported as effective diet tool but users also should be informed about very dangerous side effects. Recently a large number of users reported various negative side effects such as:
- Ephedra effects heart and central nervous system and can become potentially fatal
- The appeals and bans on this product are constantly debated by the FDA and federal jurisdictions
- The FDA filed more than 800 complains of users experience dangerous side effects of Ephedrine based supplements
- FDA banned Ephedrine in many states
- Federal judge banned ephedrine
- By latest ruling only 8 mg of Ephedrine is allowed in supplements for use
Side effects of Ephedrine
Side effects of this compound are numerous. FDA has conducted several examinations and proven that Ephedrine base supplements involve:
- Heart rate increasing
- Misbalance of heart rate
- Higher blood pressure
- Heart attacks and seizures
- Tissues and muscle injuries
- Damage of nerves in whole body
- Insomnia (inability to sleep)
- Loss of memory
- Higher chance of stroke
- Rare cases of death
What is ECA stack? (good to know)
“ECA stack” is short for Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirine. Ingredient #3 induces production of prostaglandin outside of the cells. In combination with caffeine it prolongs thermogenic effects and speeds-up metabolism by sub staining elevated camp levels.
If you decide to consume this product or other products based on same compound this is what you should do. It would be the best to start with less than prescribed dosage. Consume it with food just to test your tolerance of this supplement before increase your dosage to the recommended. Most importantly don’t intake more than one stimulants that effect central nervous system.