Proactol XS is turnout to be one of the most beneficial organic and herbal diet supplements in the weight loss world. Besides that, Proactol XS has many scientific and medical studies, clinical researches conducted by famous doctors and medical professionals.
But, like any other weight loss supplement it has its own flaws that you should know about. Main problem about it is that great number of websites do not reveal its complete characteristics and features. Most of them are presenting Proactol XS like the best pill online without any problems.
If you are interesting about reading a independent and unbiased review of Proactol XS, stick around and off course continue reading. One of the most important facts is that Proactol XS is not a fat burner, it is a fat binder.
Proactol XS officials claim that Proactol Plus absorbs up to 28% of fat that we intake which means that it doesn’t absorbs all of it! (But, naturally, you do need some of fat in your body). Therefore, it inhibits additional weight increase.
That’s not all, because Proactol XS also works as an appetite suppressant so it is shedding pounds slowly but with results. And this is the reason why it has its place between the safest weight loss supplements on the market.
Proactol Side Effects and Warnings
- Proactol shouldn’t be used during months of pregnancy or breast feeding
- It is not advisably for children under the age of 12
- Proactol should not be taken by people who has BMI (Body Mass Index) 18.5 or below. Actually, they shouldn’t take any diet pills at all!
- Proactol just like many green vegetables contains trace amounts of oxalic acid so if a user has kidney stone on some other kidney condition should avoid Proactol Plus during that time
- Proactol is saying that it doesn’t influence on absorption of fat soluble vitamins such is A, E, D, K. But just to be sure any multivitamin supplement is OK to use before or after usage of Proactol
- If you plan to implement into your diet some medication for cholesterol reduction it is advisable to consult your physician before you start
- Proactol is helping with reduction of food craving by regulating glucose level in bloodstream. People who suffer from diabetes should adjust their medicine daily dosage in order to prevent hypoglycaemic attacks. It would be the best for them to consult their physician about this
Proactol is a Miracle Pill!
No, that is not quite true. Don’t expect for miracles so you wouldn’t be disappointed. At least it is good that Proactol is not exaggerating like some other weight loss products like you will lose 30 pounds for a month.
With some combination of many suspicious weight loss products it might be possible but also seriously dangerous and potentially you would damage your health for life. Proactol claims about losing weight of 6 to 18 pounds per month and that is quite safe considered by many dieters, which means if you use Proactol for 3 or 4 months you will obtain amazing results.