A weight loss drug Reductil (Sibutramine, known as Meridia in US) is usually prescribed to those patients who are suffering from alimentary obesity. This diet pill is for patients who have excesses of 55 pounds of body weight per 3 feet of height.
How Reductil works?
This weight loss supplement is helping to balance metabolism and bring it to an optimal level. This applies for patients who are suffering from obesity. It is systematically changing the neural patterns related to hunger. This is appetite (hunger) suppressant. Reductil targets central nervous system.
Besides managing the levels between nerve cells this drug aids patients to feel full. Reductil can, if used properly, to achieve satisfying results by reforming eating habits.
Benefits of Reductil
Between many chemical substances which are here to affect patients mood Reductil is especially beneficial. To understand what is hunger let us explain how it’s working. First, the signal arrives from a part in the brain. Chemical transmitters are travelling through the nervous system, inducing a feeling of hunger or fullness.
Then two chemical compounds are increasing levels: serotonin and noradrenalin. These two substances are crucial in the struggle against weight. Because when they balance the chemical transmissions in the brain food craving stops.
Side effects of Reductil
Kidney disorders, Tachycardia, Menstrual cycle disorders, Seizures, Impotence, Depression, Hypertension, Palpitations, Nausea, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Dry mouth, Headaches etc.
Disadvantages of Reductil
- It is not possible for this pill to reduce weight quickly. You will not lose weight within days or weeks
- It is not possible to lose a single pound if you don’t include regular diet and exercise. You must start working out seriously to see is there any effect with this diet pill
- If consumer wants to lose some weight the first thing is to remove stored fats from the body. The best way to achieve this is through exercise. NO exercise, NO weight loss. This pill is strongly NOT for patients with kidney problems and breast feeders
- It is not good for individuals who are allergic to substances that work as serotonin inhibitors. Reductil also has side effects. Patient shouldn’t consume it in a combination with anti depressives
- Reductil should be in usage up to one year. Also user must be between 19 – 64 years old. It can only be prescript for people with BMI of 30 or higher