Natural weight loss is possible but you need to cut down the intake of calories and exercise the body which is a result of losing weight and burning fat.
I have some great simple natural weight loss advice for you. It will help to shape your body and boost your confidence within a month. Here it is:
- Drink up to 10 glasses of water every day. It is also great hunger suppressant
- Say NO to alcohol. Alcohol is main reason for slowing metabolism down. By doing that body is automatically storing fat
- Saturated fats and sugar are also forbidden for weight watchers. Avoid sweets, chocolate, desserts, etc
- Involve proteins as hunger suppressants. You can find them in low fat milk products
- Search for “good“carbohydrates. They are low on fats and calories and great hunger suppressants too. You can find them in beans, vegetables and grainy food
- You must intake omega 3 fatty acids because they put energy and metabolism on highest levels. To achieve that eat fish: herrings, mackerel, salmon, sardines, etc
- Do not eat three regular meals. Eat four or five smaller meals because it helps metabolism to burn fat
- Eat lots of fiber food. It is great natural hunger suppressant and makes your stomach full. It needs more time to digest and pulls fats out of your system
- You wouldn’t’t believe but some spices can be very helpful in weight loss: bay leaf, clove, cinnamon, pepper, mustard, ginger, etc. They are also minimizing sugar cravings
- Leave proper time for digestion of the meal before going to sleep (approximate 2-3 hours), so NO late night snacks.